Week of December 14th: Workouts

Monday and Tuesday:
Sometimes it's just better to go home and get a lot of sleep.  That's what I did and it helped.
- Sick

Wednesday:
I liked being back. I think working out is my crack.
AMRAP in 15 minutes, 20# dumbbells
- 5 high pulls
- 5 power cleans (power mean no squat - LOL)
- 5 push presses

4x
- 10 (5 EA side) floor wipers with dumbbells
- 10 floor presses

3x
- 10 leg raise to dumbbell then situp

Thursday:
The holiday season is sure making working out lonely. But this was a great workout.  I liked adding the time factor - it made me try to keep as close to the original numbers as possible (or of course exceed them). By the 20/10 set, I was wooped!
4x: 1) As Rxd 2) 30/20 3) 30/15 4) 20/10
26# KB
- 20 swings
- 10 rows EA side
- 20 goblet squats
- 10 clean then press EA side
- 20 reverse lunges

- 10 snatches EA side

- 15 situps

 Friday:
- Rest in order to do another 5k on Saturday morning

Saturday:
This is the final 5k for 2009 - that makes 13 beginning with the first one in December 2008.  I actually did the Reindeer Run then too with a time of 44 minutes.  I've made big strides since then.  I would love to get this final one under 30 minutes.
- Reindeer Run 5k  at Tempe Town Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment