Monday:
Headache and nap
Tuesday:
So Kevin bought a 106# KB. Kinda exciting. Awesome work out tonight, I'll try to capture all the fun (if I can remember).
- 5 26# KB presses 5X
- 5 weighted squats (start at 35#, then go up each of the 5 times, ended on 80# - I think) then 5 pullups 5x
- 5 deadlifts 5X (started with I can't remember# and ended using 106#)
- 5 35# KB rows 5x
- 5 swings then 5 pushups #x (starting with 26# and completed on each and every kettlebell all the way up to AND including the 106#)
Wednesday:
Rest, because I have an appointment - not because I want to
Thursday:
35# KB
- 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 each followed by running to fence and back
30 second 20# TGU, 30 suicide run 4X (L and R = 1 time)
Friday:
I think I hate wallballs more than anything, ever! I cried - but only a little.
Double 26# KB
- 20 wallballs
- 10 swings
- 20 lateral slams
- 10 KB squats
- 20 slams
- 10 cleans
Saturday:
I didn't do this workout, but I did coach it! The girls rocked!
- 100 tire jumps
- run to fence and back as team
- 100 medball situps
- run to fence and back as team
- 100 burpees
- run to fence and back as team
- 100 medball squats
- run to fence and back as team
- 100 pullups
- run to fence and back as team
No comments:
Post a Comment