Week of January 3rd: Workouts

Tuesday
8 Barbell Front Squats/8 20# DB Upright Row for 8 minutes

8 Double 35# KB Cleans/ 8 20# DB Presses for 8 minutes
10 Swing Flip Squats/ 5 Burpees for 8 minutes

All I can say is.. this was a lot harder than it looks

Monday
1x
10 Barbell Cleans
10 Push Ups
10 Barbell Cleans
10 Hindu Push Ups
10 Barbell Cleans
10 Spiderman Push Ups
10 Barbell Cleans
10 Narrow Push Ups
10 Barbell Cleans
10 Offset Push Ups
10 Barbell Cleans
10 In and Out Push Ups

Then...
4x
10 RDL Pulls
10 Burpees

We're counting burpees as pushups; therefore, we completed 100 pushups in this workout.  It's only day 3 of the challenge and I've already completed 160 pushups.  I thought the pushups were going to be harder but doing them in sets of 10 really helps.  My bum wrist isn't even posing a problem which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment