I want to take awesome pictures like my friend Rachael (http://www.metimages.com). However, I don't have a creative bone in my body or much talent for it - yet. So in normal Peachy-style, I searched for a class that could train me to take better pictures. While I waited in the parking lot, it became evident that I was going to be the youngest student by at least 20 years; also, I was only the second female student. No relevance, just interesting to me. No worries.
It was supposed to be a hour class on small product photography that lasted two hours. The instructor gave a few pointers and then proceeded to setup his camera to take picture of the crap we all brought. I think it would have been more productive if we each had out own setup (we all brought our cameras) and he just walked around and gave pointers and suggestions. But all in all, I came away with a few pointers and got to see some amazing things that people are trying to sell.
No comments:
Post a Comment