Week of September 28: Workouts

Depending on how well I can juggle my chores this week - I'm going to workout 5 days again. I'm also going to work on getting more (good) food in me - gotta look good in the bikini in two weeks!

Monday
(to the best of my knowledge - I tend to forget the program as soon as I walk out the door)
Round 1
75 mountain climbers
25 situps
15 pushup planks
75 jumping jacks
20 squat jumps

Round 2
35 mountain hoppers
25 situps
12 pushup planks
65 jumping jacks
20 squat jumps

Round 3
60 mountain climbers
25 situps
8 pushup planks
55 jumping jacks
20 squat jumps

THEN
14/7 slams/burpees
12/6 slams/burpees
10/5 slams/burpees
8/4 slams/burpees
6/3 slams/burpees
4/2 slams/burpees
2/1 slams/burpees

Tuesday
We're going to call this a rest day. I picked up my SUV from the insurance company and traffic as usual sucked. Didn't make it in time for class. Purposefully "forgot" to do the 28 burpees.

Wednesday
4x
3 laps around the staircases (about 200 yards)
21 dumbbell Cleans (with 20# EA hand)
7 Burpees
10 Shoulder Presses (with 20# EA hand)

I. Do. Not. Like. Running.

Thursday
Network problems at work forced me to stay an extra hour and therefore miss making my BFF class. Luckily, Jack (BF) has the equipment at the garage and some people he trains with around 6:30ish. Had fun working out with Susan - she really pushes! I was a little nervous about Jack as my coach - but he did an awesome job. Soon forgot to worry once we start cleaning.

AMAP of air squats in 1 minute = 56

21-15-9 "Elizabeth"
65# Barbell Cleans (8 with 75#)
Tricep dips

And since they track time, I did it in 14:45

Friday
30 seconds on/ 20 seconds rest
(20# KB EA hand)
- Swings
- Cleans
- Alternating swings (with a KB in each hand)
- Squats
- Presses
- Reverse lunges (opposite hand goes up from the leg going back)

Fun with Burpees (31)
- 5 regular
- 5 swings
- 5 SDLHP
- 5 snatch (R)
- 5 snatch (L)
- 5 flying
- 1 flying tire hop


No comments:

Post a Comment