Week of November 16th: Workouts

Monday:
I'm not fond of running.  But it's probably a good thing to do anyway- right?

3x
- Run the stairs
- 6 barbell split jerks
- 10 KB cleans (26# EA side)

3x
- Run the stairs
- 6 KB split jerks (26# EA side)
- 10 barbell cleans

1x
- 4 barbell cleans and jerks
- 4 KB clean and jerks

Tuesday:
This workout looks simple at first.  Not too complicated - then you get into it.  Everything is used in this workout - including stamina and will power to finish.
7x
- 11+1 burpees
- 22 step-ups (EA Side)
- 11 jumping pullups
- 22 belly busters

Wednesday:
- REST and catch-up time with a friend.

Thursday:
I enjoyed this workout butit scared me a bit. Putting the weight back on my traps and bringing the weight down from the snatch proved difficult for me.  But I just went slow and steady and didn't hurt a thing.  I made up for time on the deadlifts and OH squats.  I need to work on controling the bar on the way down - but next time, I'm ready for it.

53# barbell
AMRAP in 15 minutes (4R w/ 4HPS)
- 5 behind the neck push press
- 5 deadlifts
- 5 hang power snatches
- 5 overhead squats

Then:
20# KB
4x
- 30 flat side sledge hammers EA side
- 3 TGU

Friday:
- REST day again.

Saturday:
- 5k at Kiwana's park

No comments:

Post a Comment