Week of December 21st: Workouts

Monday:
I was still feeling this workout at 3AM.  My heart felt like it was still going fast and I had to go get some more food in my belly. Actually, my chest still feels a little tight.  It looks easy, but this was a hard workout.  Wish other people were there so I could have just a little extra push.  This was a workout of mental fortitude. Good motivator for the week though.

15 minutes: 65# BB, 35# KB 
(I think 11 or 12 rounds)

- 5 BB cleans
- 5 KB rows EA side

5 minute rest

15 minutes: 65# BB, 35# KB
(I think 8 or 9 rounds)
- 5 BB DLHP
- 5 KB American swings EA side

Tuesday:
I was still feeling a little sore after Monday's workout.  By set 15, I won't say it was gone, but new muscles hurt and I didn't notice the other ones anymore.
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
25# dumbbells EA hand
- push press
- pull ups
- dips

Wednesday:
Um, the jumping jacks in the warmup hurt.  My arms/shoulder are toast.  I have to push press to get the shirt over my head.  Don't let my whining distract you though - I love it. But glad today was cardio!

Tabata at each station
- cone sprints
- jump rope
- mountain hoppers
- rower
- elliptical

Thursday:
Might as well post it now because I'll be eating pierogies later.
- Christmas Eve Rest and relax with family
- Eat

Friday: 
- Hiking South Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment