I found the best pair of shoes - ever. They are the Nike Free Everyday +2 for women. I got the black and gray pair. For around $70 they are worth the price.
I weight lift and do some running, but it's hard to find a shoe that is good for both. Most running shoes have a squishy sole that's not conducive for squatting and lifting - my ankles tend to move too much. But when I tried these shoes on, I felt like wherever I planted my feet - they stuck. Wow. But for running I was a little hesitant. I've always thought my little tootsies needed a lot of cushioning. How wrong I was! After some encouragement from my trainer, I wore my shoes in a 5k last weekend. Like running on air. No problems with my arches, my heals, ankles, anything. It's like wearing a super comfy pair of socks.
I'm going to go out on a limb - if you're looking to lift a little more, run a little faster - buy these shoes. You're feet won't be hurting and you can concentrate on working out harder. Just Do It!
No comments:
Post a Comment