Week of December 28: Workout

Monday:
I try, but I don't feel like I push enough when it's just me. If no one shows up on Tuesday, I've got to talk Kevin into working out with me!  Everyone missed a good Monday workout: traditional cardio, Olympic lifting, and metabolic conditioning - perfect combo to start the week.

4x
42# barbell
- 100 jump rope
- 10 snatches
- sledge hammer (20 L, 20 R, 20 center)

Tabata
42# barbell
- front squat
- DLHP

Tuesday:
So happy.  The original married couple are back from vacation!  Nice having other people there.  And I'm sure Kevin was happy not to have to do one of his workouts.
4X, 45 on/15 off

- 42# barbell presses
- 44# KB swings
- tire flips

Wednesday:
Had a dental appointment for a cleaning anf two filling replacements tonight. They've started taking blood pressure and heart rate before they begin anything; I'm sure a lot of people have high anxiety over someone else proding and poking around in their mouth.  Aparrently, I do not. 123/71 and my pulse was 45!  Really. 
 
I really don't like the novacaine shot, the numbness, and the coming out of numbness, so I asked the dentist to just do it.  Really no big deal - didn't hurt at all.  I think they needed to take the dentist's heart rate though - he said his was going like crazy thinking he might hurt me! Ha!
 
- Rest day

Thursday:
People!  The holidays are no time to slack on working out.
3x, 152# barbell
- 5 power cleans (floor, no squat)
- run
- 5 hang power cleans (no floor, no squat)
- run
- 5 cleans (no floor, squat)
- run
-5 cleans (floor, squat)
- run

Friday:
New Year and better! 2010
20:10 tabata each group
1. slams, dips
2. mountain climbers, souble crunches
3. pullups, pushups
4. squats, plank
5. situps

No comments:

Post a Comment