Week of January 4th, 2010: Workout

Monday:
Full house tonight - both married couples and another FFIT regular.  And boy, did Kevin know how to welcome the group back!

1 round, 20# dumbbell

- 21 pushups
- 84 jump rope
- 21 EA side DB cleans

- 21 burpees
- 63 jumping jacks
- 21 EA side snatches

- 21 power planks
- 42 mountain climbers
- 21 EA side DLHP

- 21 belly busters
- 21 air squats
- 21 EA side DB thrusters

Tuesday:
I just don't know what to say. It was hard. Very hard.  Kevin had to switch from 10 swings to 5 after completing 2 rounds.  I think it was the 4th round we sat out.  Overall difficulty - very hard.

Repeat every minute for 10 minutes
26# KB
- 5 double swings (started out as 10 for the first 2 minutes)
- 5 double cleans
- 5 double squats

Then
18# KB
1,2,3,3,2,1
- TGU

Wednesday:
- Hang with friend
- Deal with drama
- Rest (ha)

Thursday:
When you're having a rough day or week, sometimes it's easy to tell yourself "I'll just take today off from working out, I deserve it". That's not always a bad mantra. But sometimes, it feels so much better to be around like-minded individuals and just push and sweat. Good friends help too.  Thanks Kevin and original married couple for listening! Fun workout; I like the new stuff.
3x
- 10 total in and out pushups
- 50 high leg jump rope
- 10 total side to side pullups
- 100 mountain climbers

- 20 total in and out squats

Friday
Each exercise 45 seconds on/ 15 seconds off, rotate 4x
73#  barbell, 26# kettlebell
- barbell cleans
- Left ax chop
- Right ax chop
- American swing

Then...
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- situps

No comments:

Post a Comment