Week of January 11th: Workout

Monday:
I like to lift heavy things. BF brought it to my attention - I deadlifted my own bodyweight.  Wow.
5x, 125# barbell
- 10 deadlifts
- 10 burpees

3x
- run to fence and back
- 20 squats

Tuesday:
7 people in class tonight. Pretty nice seeing everyone working out. It was a toughy. My heart rate got into the 160s (which is high for me).  I looked down once as I was felt like passing out (or throwing up) and it was 167!  That was on the snatches - which is, by the way, a hard movement in which I need to improve my form.

4x, 65# barbell, 10# medicine ball
- 10 hang power cleans
- 20 wall balls

4x, 65# barbell, 10# medicine ball
- 10 snatches
- 20 slams

15, 12, 9
65# barbell, 10# medicine ball
- thrusters
- sit-ups

Wednesday:
- Run errands
- Rest
- 13 sit-ups

Thursday:
We were sore today. And all of us rested Wednesday too. But Kevin promised that we'd feel better once we started. We did. AND we found new pains.  Love it!

3x, 20# dumbbells
- 12 presses
- 12 pullups (assisted)
- 12 upright rows
- 12 Hindu push-ups

3x, 15# dumbbell
- 10 Sotz squat presses (EA Side)

3x, 15# dumbbell
- 10 Renegade pushup and extension (5 EA side)

3x, 12# dumbbells (1st 10 were with 15#)
- 10 sit-ups

Friday:
3x, barbell
- run to fence and back
- 10 thrusters
- 50 mountain hoppers
- run to fence and back

- 10 DLHP
- 30 slams
- run to fence and back
- 10 cleans
- 20 wall balls

No comments:

Post a Comment