2010 New Year Plans. I just won't say resolutions! As I mentioned on another post, I had two goals last year. I managed to keep one. This year, I again have two goals, three is you consider I want to complete both.
1. Complete the 365 Day Sit-Up Challenge
2. See a play/musical every month of 2010
This year should be interesting. My BF has lots of things going on right now for career and business. In addition, I'm trying to make career plans and changes myself. I see even more travel this year. And I think if we stick AZ out another year, I'm going to make an attempt to see more of the state. For example, last weekend climbed Camelback's Echo Canyon for the first time with one of my friends. We stopped about 5/8 of the way of the 1.2 mile climb. Reason was the smarter plan, since neither of us knew the mountain and weren't sure what type of energy we would need to make it back down. We plan on making it all the way this weekend. Who knows what else might get tackled.
Plans, goals, and resolutions (whatever you want to call them) are great if they are attainable. How many people give up on their resolutions about mid February because of setbacks? If weight loss is your goal, then just plan to eat healthier by adding a new veggie to your diet or trying a new recipe every week. You'll have better luck and probably see more results than setting a number for your scale. Or, create a bucket-list, make accomplishing something on that your goal for 2010.
Whatever you do, find fun in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment