Week of February 8: Workouts

Monday:
5x, 73# barbell
- run (ATB)
- 5 rows
- 5 Romanian deadlifts
- 5 cleans
- 5 push presses

Tuesday:
3x: 30sec on/ 15 sec rest, 35 sec on/ 17 sec rest, 40 second on/ 19 second rest (1 minute rest between sets)
26# KB
- R high pulls
- R snatches
- flip squat
- windmill through legs
- L high pulls
- L snatches
- flip squat
- windmill through legs

Wednesday:
Depending on this day goes, I'm either going home and going to work on being a potatoe OR I'm going to get a massage. Hmm, which one do I have more energy for?

UPDATE: 'cause I know you're curious.  I spent time with the mutt and my sweety watching Burn Notice Season 1.

Thursday:
45/15 3x, dumbbell
- L snatches
- jump rope
- R snatches
- ski hops
- 2 dumbbell cleans
- slams

THEN
Tabata
- Freeland Belches
these are half burpees - you never come to a full stand, you just touch your toes with legs straight when you come out of the pushup.

Friday:
Run too many errands and watch Burn Notice some more. 

Saturday:
Sprints - wll sorta.  During the warmup, felt a little tweak in my hip flexor. Once we starting sprinting, my quad felt like it had a knot.  Taking Kevin's advice, better to sit today out than push and really hurt myself. Lacrosse ball to massage out the tightness this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment