Monday:
I was exhausted. Abnormally so. It became apparent that I just had to stop when my head felt like it was going to burst. I would lay down for a few minutes and push to keep going, then BAM! the headache came back with vengence. Finally I listened to by body and just went to sleep about 8PM.
Tuesday:
Still tired but feeling much better. Could feel my body dragging during the class. But I really do love working out even if I'm not bringing my A-game. It was fun to see 11 people fit into Kevin's studio.
3x
- 10 presses with two 20# dumbells
- 10 DLHP with 53# KB
- 15 snatches EA side with 26# KB
45 sec work/ 15 sec rest, 3x
- renegade pushups
- mountain climbers
Wednesday:
I'm just not feeling quite right. SO extremely tired all day.It might be the weather or maybe the semi-move to the BF's house. Either way, I feel wiped and working out is suffering a bit. I didn't go to class tonight.
Thursday:
I got lots of sleep last night. Apparently, that was the key. AND I ate better last night too - Callihan salad (steak and chicken) from Keegan's -mmmm.
Warmup, 3x, 18# KB
- 10 one leg deadlifts EA side
- 10 windmills EA side
3x, 26# KBs, 30 work/20 second rest
- alternating swings
- R forward lunge with clean
- L forward lunge with clean
- R snatch
- L snatch
- double KB squats
- R reverse lunge with push press
- L reverse lunge with push press
- Russian twists
- GUSU
Friday:
5x
- 10 pullup with band
- 20 wallballs
- 30 belly busters
- run to fence and bacl
No comments:
Post a Comment