Week of October 11: Workouts

It's fall break and Kevin is taking the week off to spend with his family.  I'm very fortunate and I get to coach the 6:15 AM (m,w,f) and PM classes Monday through Friday.  I love it!

Monday
Ellen showed up in the AM and we had 5 people in the evening class.  Dave H rocked the workout in 13 minutes!
For Time
21-15-9 pushups
100 Jump Rope
21-15-9 dips
100 jump rope
21-15-9 double situps

Tuesday
6 people tonight.  Perhaps the "easy" workout on Monday was misleading.  No reports that this one was easy, but they all did a great job.
2x, L and R side with dumbbell (20#)
20 hang snatches
20 rows
2- hang cleans
5 TGU

10,9,8,...1
Burpess sledge hammers

Wednesday
3 people in AM class.  They made it look like I worked them out with this one - might have been for my benefit.  They did a great job.
3x
10 side-to-side slams (L, middle, R counts as one)
20 belly busters
10 see-saw presses

3x
10 medball cleans
20 squat thrusters
10 goblet side-to-side squats

Thursday:
I rushed to finish this workout just before everyone showed up - got to say, I felt in on Friday.  The SOTS presses were harder than expected.

4x with kettlebell (26#)
20 Hand-to-hand Swings
20 Tactical Lunges
20 Figure Eights with extended hold

4x with kettlebell (20#)
10 SOTS presses
10 Swing-release squats
10 Windmills (Each Side)

Friday:
Jump Rope 5-10-15-20-25-25-20-15-10-5

Burpees 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

4x
20 Russian Twists
20 Mountain Hoppers
15 Tire Situps

No comments:

Post a Comment