Week of September 21st: Workouts

This week I celebrate my 35th birthday. I don't feel that old and I'm getting stronger by the day. I got my body composition results done on my birthday to see how I'm doing. Compare the results from when I first did them in February to today:

2/25/2009
Body fat percentage: 25.67%
Lean body weight: 99.75
Body fat: 34.45
Total body weight: 134.2
Tricep: 21 Suprailiac: 14 Thigh: 29

09/24/2009
Body fat percentage: 23.40%
Lean body weight: 98.05 (this shouldn't go down - I need to eat more)
Body fat: 29.95
Total body weight: 128.00
Tricep: 18 Suprailiac: 12 Thigh: 27

This week I'm taking Wednesday off for rest, and to go out with the girls. Checkout the TGU weight on Monday!!

Monday
"Man Makers"
2x with 26# KB
run lap around front sidewalk after each swing set
- 10 swings
- 10 hand-to-hand swings EA side
- 10 release swings with squats
- 10 American swings
- 10 1-handed swings EA side

5x
1 Turkish Getup (TGU) as much weight as possible, cone sprint after EA try
- 35#
- 44#
- 53#
- 44#
- 44#

* 20 burpees

Tuesday
1X 2x 3x
50 50 50 jump rope
10 15 20 push ups
50 50 50 jump rope
10 15 20 depth squat (jump backward off tire into squat)
50 50 50 jump rope
10 15 20 hip dips (plank then alternating touch hips to floor)
50 50 50 jump rope
10 15 20 leg ups EA side
50 50 50 jump rope
10 10 10 ab roller

*21 burpees

Wednesday
REST and dinner with the girls
- my experience so far is that going 5 days might be better than a day of rest. I was wooped today and seemed to drag ALL day. The late night dinner didn't help - but it was fun.

* 22 burpees that I didn't do, 45 tomorrow! I hope they are included

Thursday
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
- American swings with 26# KB
- thrusters (female barbell (33#) + 10 EA side = 53#)
- snatches EA side
- power cleans (53# barbell)

* 23 burpees plus 22 from Wednesday = 45 which I didn't do.

The short looking workouts are ALWAYS the hardest. Way to kill me Kevin!

Friday
3xs
- clean and jerk (26# left side)
- 2 suicides
- clean and jerk (26# right side)
- 2 suicides

5x
- 3 TGU (R side) with 3 windmills @ top of 3rd TGU then back down to finish
- 5 shuttle sprints
- 3 TGU (L side) with 3 windmills @ top of 3rd TGU then back down to finish
- 5 shuttle sprints

Tabata
- KB swing release squat/burpees

* 22 burpees from Wednesday + 23 burpees from Thursday + 24 burpees for today = 69 I did them and it sucked

Saturday and Sunday
didn't do the 25 burpees on Saturday, but did 51 on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment