I've decided instead of working out only 4 days a week and taking Wednesday and the weekend as rest days, that I'll still take weekends off, but instead, I'll work out 5 days straight one week and alternate the weeks I take Wednesday off. This week was my first 5 day straight week. Not too bad. I wasn't tired or too worn out to keep coming. And these were really long and time consuming workouts. I'll see how it goes from here.
Monday
Complete EA side 1x (26# Kettlebell):
30 swings
30 cleans
30 something I still can't remember
30 jerks
75 snatch EA side with 20# KB
4-3-2-1 Turkish Getup (TGU) with 18# KB
*13 burpees
Tuesday
Keep going for 30 minutes (completed: 7 rounds and 5 slams)
- 10 3-way slams
- 10 belly busters
- 75 jump ropes
- 5 burpees
*14 burpees were included
Wednesday
Do groups 1-4 3xs
ONE
10 jumping pullups
20 alternating high pulls with 20# KB
30 ax chops
TWO
7 burpees
14 thrusters
21 ball slams
THREE
5 assisted pullups
10 20# dumb bell cleans
15 wall balls
FOUR
15 pushups
30 swings (26# KB)
60 jump ropes
*15 burpees included
Thursday
All with with 35# barbell
4xs
- 5 OH squats
- 10 OH side squats
- 5 hanging snatches
- 5 sprints
1x
-75 power snatches
3x
- 5 barbell situps
- 10 floor wipers
* 16 burpees
Friday
3x
60 seconds on 20 seconds off
- tire flip
- rope squats
- 26# KB swings
- wall balls
- row
Tabata (sort of)
6x (20 seconds on 10 seconds rest)
- burpees (completed 24 burpees)
* 17 burpees included
*part of the 100 Day Burpee Challenge
No comments:
Post a Comment