I wanted to prove that I could be on vacation and still workout. Although the ship's gym had free weights and workout equipment, I manged to do all body weight exercises (except using the bike, once). There were some adjustments as I went because of the sailing conditions - it's darn hard trying to do a push up when the boat is swaying back and forth & to and fro. Also, running wasn't a choice - too many people and too slippery. Overall, I really enjoyed my workouts and they were hard in their own respect. Nothing like the workouts back home - but it's a vacation and I kept my muscles moving. Next time, I need to remember to add a little more variety: mountain hoppers/climbers, assorted plank styles, reverse lunges, and maybe depth squats. Special thanks to Jack for keeping me motivated and going to the gym with me. I'm looking forward to our next vacation together.
Burpee Challenge still going strong
Monday:
for time (7:45 minutes)
- 200 air squats
for time, 4x (24:08 minutes)
- Bike
- 21 burpees
- 21 knee hugs
Tuesday:
10x
- 10 walking lunges
- 10 pushups
- 5 burpees
Wednesday:
REST
Thursday:
for time, 4x (26 minutes)
- 25 burpees
- 25 knee hugs
- 25 air squats
- 1 minute rest
Friday:
- 1 minute of situps: completed 35
- 90-60-30 front planks
10, 9, 8, ... 2, 1
- burpees
- tricep dips
- situps
- air squats
Saturday:
3x
- 20 jumping jacks
- 20 burpees
- 20 belly busters
1/2 Tabata Squats
No comments:
Post a Comment