Monday:
Dizzy blond. Yup, that's me. It was hard time staying stable and not feeling like I was going to pass out. I made it through and somewhere in the final burpees, my ears popped - you know, like they do on an airplane. My equilibrium must have still been off from the cruise/flight on Sunday. We had a new couple join us today - it's nice to see new faces. They did really well for only being their 2nd time. I saw them pay Kevin, so they'll be back. I'm happy for that :-)
3x (26# KB)
- 10 right handed thrusters
- 20 belly busters
- 10 left handed thrusters
- 20 lateral slams
3x (26# KB)
- 25 swing release
- 16 burpees (did 32 burpees to make up for missing 47 burpees yesterday)
Tuesday:
Much better performance today. I finally have land-legs.
WNR (With No Rest) & AFASP (As Fast As Possible)
7x, 53# KB
- 7 DLHP
- 7 assisted pullups
- 7 burpees
(1-5, 5-1) Ladder, 26# KB
- Snatch
Wednesday:
I love learning new workout tricks. The deck burpees might just be my new favorite move!
10 - 12 - 14 - 16 - 14 - 12 - 10
- Run around the front stairs before each set
- KB Deadlift (88#)
- Pushups
50 burpees
- 10 flying burpees
- 10 clean and press burpees
- 10 deadlift burpees
- 10 snatch
- 10 deck burpees
Thursday:
33# bar with 20# added = 53#
7 x 5 (do each once, seven rounds, 5 times)
- power cleans
- front squats
- power press
3x
- 5 hang cleans
- 5 something I can't remember :-(
3x
- 5 high pulls
- 5 thrusters
10 - 8 - 6
- cleans
No comments:
Post a Comment