Monday:
5x with 44# KB
- 10 suitcase lifts
- 10 burpees
- 10 American swings (only 1 KB)
- 10 belly busters
3x with 26# KB
- 10 squat thrusters
- 20 straight arm situps
I enjoyed this workout. Swinging 44# over my head was a little scary at first, but kinda cool once it was up there. :-)
Tuesday:
3x with 26# KB
- 10 snatches EA side
- 10 clean and jerks EA side
- 10 ax lunges EA side
- run to the fence and back
3x with 26# KB
- 15 burpees
- 5 TGU
It's nice when there are a few extra people in the class - it makes me want to try just a tad harder.
Wednesday:
I could have gone to class, but I didn't. Feeling run down and had a headache. But I'll go Thursday because it'll be the last day I'll see the gang for awhile. Going to miss everyone - but I have some body-weight workouts planned and if I do 3 or 4 of them (in addition to the burpees) I'll be good.
Thursday:
Two 26# KBs 3x
- 20 swings
- 50 sledge hammers (heavier weight)
- 10 20# dumbbell cleans
- 20 medicine ball slams
4x
- 10, 26# KB rows from plank position
- 15 thruster jumps - they count as burpees 'cause Kevin says so :-)
Friday:
- Bon Voyage! Ankle and calf flexes to keep the circulation going on the plane. See you in a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment