Monday:
Today was Kevin's birthday (10-26-63) Happy 46th! We had seven people in class tonight. Is was good seeing the newbie couple back again. Another newbie was trying the class out as well. The veterans took off on the assigned workout while Kevin taught the others the fundamentals of form. Nice size class.
26 # KB
- 10 2 handed-cleans
- 26 (13R/13L) on-handed snatches
- 63 (1 KB) swings: 21 regular, 21 release, 21 American
Burpees/ Slam
- 10/ 1
- 9/ 2
- 8/ 3
- 7/ 4
- 6/ 5
- 5/ 6
- 3/ 7
- 2/ 7
- 1/ 9
Tuesday:
My legs were on fire with this one!
"Fran: Sort of "
For time (4:02)
26# KB
21 - 15 - 9
- thrusters
- pullups
THEN..
18# KB
- 150 squats with KB release
Wednesday:
For time (8:33)
21-15-9
- 105# barbell deadlift
- burpees
"IsaGrace"
Complete once each side, 20# KB
- 30 snatches, clean & jerks (snatch, then clean and jerk...that's one)
"For Lesley"
Heehee... really, I asked for sledge hammers - I love them. Thanks Kevin!
3x
- 25 sledge hammers
- 10 dips
And to finish up the Burpee Challenge quantity for the night
1x
- 12 burpees
Thursday:
Today's workout consisted of a nippy trek up South Mountain - at night. With flashlight in hand, Teresa and I talked, walked and had a good time.
for fun and functional fitness
- Hike the hills of South Mountain
-58 burpees (of course)
Friday:
It's called rest. It's not as easy as it seems - I feel guilty not going. I like working out and it keeps me motivated. Plus I tend to put better food in my body when I'm doing it. But I'm running 3 miles in the morning and I have tons of things to take care of before the Halloween party tomorrow. So, AMAP (As Much As Possible), I'm going to rest - and do 59 burpees.
- Nadda
- 59 burpees
Saturday:
I thought that the cooler weather would be helpful in improving my time. Nah - didn't help. My muscles never felt warmed up and my throat hurt from breathing in the cool air. It didn't help that there were a ton of kids and dogs - they always get in the way. Added 3 minutes to my last 5k - 35.
for time
- 5k at Kiwana's Park
- 20 burpees
No comments:
Post a Comment