Monday:
3x, 15# dumbbell
- 10 presses
- 10 weighted squats
- 10 squat presses
- 25 (ea side) run the stairs {R step up on tire, L step up on tire, R down, L down... then reverse}
Tabata
- slams
- burpees (completed 22)
Tuesday:
You know it's going to be a tough workout when we do the warmup only once and that's tough.
3x, (60 sec on/30 sec rest, 45 sec on/30 sec rest, 30 sec on/30 sec rest), All with two 26# KBs
- suitcase lifts
- push press
- cleans
- squats
- high pulls
Wednesday:
Went to see Sweeney Todd the musical at the ASU campus with a good friend. The actors did a fabulous job and the set, costumes, and makeup were fantastic.
- Rest and be happy
Thursday:
Oh, I didn't want to go tonight. I knew I'd feel better afterwards and I went and I did. I love working out. My pullups have gotten better too.
5x, 20# DB
- pullups
- 10 DB cleans
5x, 88# KB
- 10 KB deadlifts
- 16 burpees
Tabata
- jumprope
Friday:
53# barbell
3x:
- 10 Power Cleans
- 50 Mtn Climbers
- 10 Front Squats
- 50 Mtn Climbers
- 10 DLHP
- 50 Mtn Climbers
Then:
5x no stopping
- 5 Jerks
- 20 Sledgehammer strikes
No comments:
Post a Comment