Week of November 23rd: Workouts

Monday:
Mondays always seem to be the hardest day to workout.  I don't care if you rested, ran or whatever over the weekend  - the workout just always seems harder.

3x, complete burpees 20 - 15 - 10
- 20 situps (knees up)
- burpees
- 20 pullups
- burpees
- 20 renegade squats
- burpees
- 20 leg ups (EA side)
- burpees

Then:
Tabata
- pushups
- jump squats

Tuesday:
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
- barbell snatches (46#)
- burpees

Wednesday:
I was all by myself.  I missed everyone - but I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
3x
- 10 Romanian deadlift (135# barbell)
- 10 squat cleans (47# ? barbell)
- 10 burpees

3x
- 10 rows
- 10 presses
- 10 burpees

3x
- 10 dumbbell rows
- 10 burpees

Thursday:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Friday:
I was just trying to keep up with Teresa. She's an animal!

3x, 26#KB
- 20 swings (1. regular/2. clean/3. snatch)
- 10 pushups
- 20 swings (1. regular/2. clean/3. snatch)
- 10 mountain climbers
- 20 swings (1. regular/2. clean/3. snatch)
- 10 jump squats
- 20 swings (1. regular/2. clean/3. snatch)
- 10 pullups

Saturday:
6x
- Flying on the trapeze

No comments:

Post a Comment