Art-sy Fart-sy

The Alwun Art Gallery has been in Phoenix since 1971.  I've been in Phoenix 11 years and until tonight, never knew it existed.  I found that I've been really missing out on a lot.  Tonight, LM and I went and saw the Exotic Art Show in the quaint home-like art gallery.  The art work was intriging and erotic. My favorite was the Arizona Cocktus sculpture by Bett York.  LM like this beautiful painting by an artist known as Sarah Burnhardt.  Other than the art work, the chubby bunny and two HUGE great danes really made the place resonate.  For $4, I really feel like I got my monies worth.  We'll be back.  Actually, we've already put it on our calendars that we're going to the Lighthouse art exhibit.  All the lights will be turned off at the gallery and all the art will illuminate light.  Can't wait.  For upcoming exhibits and shows: http://www.alwunhouse.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment