I love my BF.
I love my parents.
I love to learn new things.
I love to workout.
I love to travel.
I love to explore.
I love to take pictures.
How can I combine all that I love into one fun adventure? SCUBA!
I realize as I go into this new adventure, I know absolutely zero about scuba diving. I get the premise - oxygen tanks, underwater, swimming- but when it comes to what you need to know and what equipment is needed - no clue. I like that. I picked up the books this week and our classes begin in April. I can't wait. They even have underwater photography classes. I'm in!!
I've been talking to the GA P'z, and apparently my Dad has always wanted to scuba (since he was a little kid) - who knew?! This week, he saw a sign that scuba lessons were being offered. I think my Mom's on board and they are calling to see if they too can enroll in classes.
So now I can enjoy all the things and people I love. Scuba is cool like that. Hope I like it.
Bought a magazine for scuba vacations, of all things, and the BF and I have our hearts set on doing a dive in an old Missouri lead mine. Of course, we want to take trips to the ocean and see the kelp farms if Cali and the reefs and the fishy life of the ocean. But, to say "I'm going to Missouri for a dive" just appeals to us. We're a little odd like that.
Time to explore.

Your BF loves you a lot too!
ReplyDelete