Paleo Goodies Online

There are a few companies out there that cater to the busy primal/paleo set. Each company recognizes that most of us still crave the occasional sweet and that, in general, we lead busy lives.  I've recently ordered goodies from the following places. There will be a review.

Paleo Brands
Besides offering full-blown meals, this company has beef jerky that isn't packed with sugar.  Finally.  But I should expect no less from a company with Paleo in it's name.  My order was placed for only the beef jerky.  I'm really looking forward to sampling this stuff.  I plan on keeping it around for trips as a handy protein backup on planes and long car rides.  I hope to have mine in before the next trip.

Caveman Bakery
Your go-to place for gluten-free paleo cookies.  Now, I've had the original recipe and just loved the flavor.  I didn't necessarily crave the cookies, but when I was on the search for something sweet, this hit the spot and satiated my cravings.  The Caveman Bakery has come out with a new tropical flavor.  A sucker for macademia nuts, I'm eager to sample these.  I couldn't resist and ordered one of each bag.

Paleo Treats
This will be my little indulgence when I just HAVE TO HAVE chocolate.  I couldn't decide on which treat to order, so I purchased the combo box of Cacao Now and Mac Attack.  Cacao Now is a chocolate treat of nuts and fruit while the Mac Attack is a blend of coconut and cacao.  I'm sure I'll have to "hide" these so they aren't scarfed in one sitting.

Paleo Kits
"But a kit, save a kid".  "Proceeds from the sales of Paleokits fund Steve’s Club, a non-profit Crossfit affiliate devoted to training youth from Camden, NJ-often touted as the most dangerous crime-infested city in the country."

Besides being for a good cause, the paleo kits offer a great way to snack and have protein readily available when other options are limited.  The kits contain beef jerky, raw macadamias, raw almonds, raw pecans and dried fruits. And newly added is Paleo Krunch!  It's appears to be similar to granola cereal.  It contains clusters of coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, and honey. I ordered a small kit and the krunch.  I miss cereal.  I can't wait to pour some nice cold almond milk on top - drool

Dick Stevens Nuts
Dick Stevens life is nuts!  It's a caveman mix of low-sodium grass fed beef jerky, Australian macadamia nuts, Georgia pecans, English walnuts, dried Michigan blueberries, dried Michigan tart cherries, sunflower seeds, dried Canadian cranberries, and dried Himalayan goji berries.  A perfect round-the-world snack for a protein boost with salty and sweet.  Hurry, they have a link on the site to try a free sample if you're one of the first 1000 people.  These treats can also be found in gas stations and convenience stores - look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment